June 22, 2017

Outfit | Banana Leaf


 photos: Marco (@_wmarc_)

Beach Towel c/of Zaful: HERE | Shoes: Primark | Shorts: Missguided | Top: Zara | Tote Bag: Primark

 I took this pictures a few days ago when I went to Algarve, but I only managed to show you now because my semestre is almost 
ending and I literally had no time for doing nothing related with the blog, but I'm trying to post regularly on my instagram, so if 
you don't follow me there already, here's my nickname: @marciasofiams ! This beach towel from Zaful is so beautiful, the print is 
amazing and the quality as overcome my expectatives for sure! You can see more beach towels here!
And how cool would a mesh 
swimsuit be in this beach towel? xx

2 comments:

  1. Gostei muito do outfit! Mas a toalha também é super gira!

    Um beijinho,
    Baú da Vaidade
    RECEBIDOS| BEAUTY BIGBANG, ZAFUL, SHE IN, ROMWE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estou completamente apaixonada pelas tuas fotos! *.*

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all!
I'll answer you with all of my love <3
xx

OKINAWA © 2017 | Template by Blogs & Lattes