November 11, 2014

Happiness Can Be Found, Even In The Darkest of Times

 pictures taken by: boyfriend

 Jacket: Pull&Bear | Crop-Top: HERE | High Waisted Jeans: HERE | Boots: Deichamnn | Chocker: Ebay

O crop top e as calças de cintura subida são duas das coisinhas que chegaram hoje, da minha mais recente parceria, a Persunmall. Mandei vir o tamanho S das calças (aqui) e elas acentam-me perfeitamente bem, parece que foram feitas à medida! Quando ao crop top (aqui), para começar tem riscas, que foi o que me chamou a atenção, e depois tem uma qualidade fantástica! Nestes últimos dois dias chegaram um monte de coisas (entre elas duas encomendas que estavam presas na alfândega, yeay!) e vou tentar actualizar ao máximo o blog esta semana para vos mostrar tudo o que chegou! Tenham uma boa semana!


The crop top and the high waist jeans are two of things that arrived today, from my most recent partnership, Persunmall. I bought the size S of the jeans (here) and they fit me perfectly well, it seems they were made to measure! The crop top (here), has stripes, which is what caught my attention, and has a fantastic quality! In these last two days a lot of things have come (including two parcels that were stuck at customs, yeay!) And I will try to update the blog as much as I can this week to show you all that came! Have a good week!



4 comments:

  1. Adorei as fotos.. A última está tão linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fotos giras ;) gostei particularmente da camisola ;)
    Kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. este look é mesmo a tua cara, começo a ver o que é a tua cena, mesmo gira :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all!
I'll answer you with all of my love <3
xx

OKINAWA © 2017 | Template by Blogs & Lattes